- More Evidence That Medical Homes Boost Adherence, Clinical Outcomes for Patients with Diabetes
BCBS Michigan Designates 2,500 Physicians in Nation's Largest PCMH Program
- New Chart: Top Conditions Tied to Readmissions
- Primary Care Providers Help UCSF Cut Heart Failure Readmissions
- New Health Coach Profile: Meet Claudine Reilly
- Q&A: What questions should you ask to identify functional decline in elderly patients?
(Open access until July 31.)
- One-Third of 2011 Medical Homes Will Join an Accountable Care Organization
- Okinawa First Overseas Location to Adopt Navy's 'Medical Home Port' Model
- HealthSounds Podcast: Population Health Management in an ACO
- MetroHealth Now a Medical Home for Special Needs Children
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Registries for Healthcare Quality Improvement
Download new market research: new Fifth Annual Medical Home Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
In Case Management Answer Book Vol. I: FAQs on Risk Reduction, Care Coordination and Co-Location, industry thought leaders provide answers to more than 50 questions on the practicalities of case management, from required skill sets for newly hired case managers to engaging non-compliant patients to supporting a case manager embedded in a hospital emergency room.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Mina Chang of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services:
"Consistent messaging to the patient, regardless who is outreaching to the patient, is the key to engaging the member and changing their behaviors. Our three test interventions for the integrated care teams so far have had very positive results. They have all agreed to spread the test interventions to other regions."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.