Nation's Earliest Large Scale PCMH Trims Healthcare Costs by $98 Million in Year 2
- USPSTF Recommends Primary Care Interventions to Prevent Child Maltreatment
- Infographic: Practice Profitability
Aetna to Construct Medical Home Program within NY ACO
- CMS Releases Data Sets on Outpatient Procedures, Medicare Spending and Utilization
- Commercial Payors Lag Behind Medicare in Offering ACOs Shared Savings Agreements
- New Chart: What's An Average Health Coach Case Load?
- Health Coaching's Value in Accountable Care and Medical Homes
Q&A: How Should a Case Manager Prepare to Be Embedded in a Physician Practice?
- QIO Advice for Improving Care Transitions: Dig Deep Into Local Data
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Telehealth in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: How to Reduce Hospital Readmissions
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free 2013 Benchmarks: Case Management.
Perspectives on payment bundling, including definitions of key elements, advice for payors and providers, and examples of the payment model at work in one organization.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Joseph Johnson, vice president of L.E.K. Consulting:
"From a member engagement point of view, it's important to educate members on the importance of the Star program
and remove any barriers to compliance and improving patient outcomes."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.