- BIDMC Pilot Allows Patients Access to Doctors' Mental Health Notes
- CVS Caremark Invests Millions to Improve Healthcare Access for Underserved Populations
- Participation Open for 2014 Remote Patient Monitoring Survey
- HINfographic: 12 Questions to Guide a Physician Compensation Strategy
- How to Engage Specialists in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- New Chart: Top 5 'Red Flag' Conditions for Reducing Readmissions
- SHAPE Army Health Clinic Earns NCQA Recognition As Army Medical Home
- 5 Community Partners Supporting HCSC Dual Eligibles Care Coordination
- Medical Home Neighborhoods: Uplinking Specialists To Create Integrated Systems of Care
- Q&A: What Percentage of Members Are Engaged in Case Management?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Remote Patient Monitoring
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: One-Minute Metrics: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jackie Lyons, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
The Medical Home in 2014.
Delivers performance benchmarks in six key areas of population health management, based on feedback by hundreds of healthcare organizations. The areas include population health management, health risk assessment, medication adherence, health coaching, care coordination and reducing readmissions.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Samantha Valcourt, MS, RN, CNS, clinical nurse specialist for Stanford Coordinated Care:
"Our goal is to empower our patients to be partners. We want to make sure that I can come to the home and help them. But when I'm not there, I want them to continue the work that we started and to be their own advocate. We all have the goal to reduce readmissions and long lengths of stay."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.