Aetna Launches First Patient-Centered Medical Home for Oncology
- Could the Medical Home Model Ease the U.S. Physician Shortage?
- HHS Supporting New Primary Care Sites in 236 Communities
- Aging Population and Growing Disease Burden Will Increase Demand for Specialists
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Care Transition Management?
- WellPoint 'Leaves No Primary Care Practice Behind' on Road to Value-Based Payment Reform
HINfographic: 12 Trends on the ACO Frontier in 2014
- ABCs of Healthcare 2014: Accountability, Bundled Payments and Consolidation
- Medical Home Neighborhoods: Uplinking Specialists To Create Integrated Systems of Care
Q&A: Will we see more of a trend toward the patient-centered medical home neighborhood?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends & Forecasts 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: How Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Benchmarks: Risk Assessment in 2013
Ninth annual industry forecast, provides both a handle on what's keeping healthcare CEOs up at night and a dream prescription for sounder program management in 2014.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Pamme Taylor, VP of advocacy and community-based programs, Wellcare Health Plan Inc.:
"It's going to be essential to figure out
ways to sustain the social safety net, at the same time ensuring that [dually eligible] members connect to the programs that
they need to remove socially based barriers to accessing healthcare."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.