Care vs. Case Management: 7 Structural Differences
- Patients' Sense of UrgencyNot ConvenienceContributes to Much ED Use
- Cigna Earns NCQA Disease Management Accreditation
- Infographic: Storing Healthcare Data
- Commonwell Health Alliance Tests Sharing of Patient Data across IT Systems
- New Chart: Top Behavior Change Tools in Health Coaching
- 123 New ACOs Sign on to Improve Care for Medicare Beneficiaries
- 5 Pillars of Stanford Coordinated Care Home Visits
- Navigating Care Transitions with Preferred SNF and Home Health Providers
Q&A: How long is a typical home visit?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: One-Minute Metrics: Care Coordination for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Benchmarks: Care Transitions 2013
First-year advice from Monarch HealthCare's Medicare accountable care organization, one of 32 original CMS Pioneer ACOs testing alternative payment and program design models.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community
services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods
are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned
with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.