Providers Tout Healthier Patients, Fiscal Savings from Coordinated Care
- NCQA Medical Homes Pass 6,000 Mark in Year 5
- Regular Primary Care Visits Tied to Fewer Colon Cancers, Deaths
- Aetna-Sharp Healthcare Venture Features Highly Coordinated Accountable Care
- New Chart: Top 5 Telehealth Technologies
- Pioneer ACO to Specialists: If the Care Coordination Role Fits, Wear It
HINfographic: Population Health Management Secrets from a Medicare Advantage 'Star Czar'
- Meet Geriatric Care Manager Jullie Gray: "We Need More People That Specialize in Aging"
- Dual Eligibles: Closing Care Gaps and Engaging Members in Self-Management
Q&A: What primary care practice workflows must change to support an embedded health coach?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a Benchmarks Video: One-Minute Metrics: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
New Metrics: 2013 Home Visits.
Examines emerging trends in duals care management, from the prevalence of existing programs to gains achieved in key quality metrics like patient satisfaction.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Karen Furbush, business consultant for John C. Lincoln Network:
"The ACO journey, as it relates to quality measurement and reporting, is a wonderful opportunity to see exactly what's going on with the patients, where we're having impact, and where we're falling down on the job."
Watch webinar or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.