- Participation Open for 2014 Patient-Centered Medical Home Survey
- 3-Year Medical Home Pilot Findings Fall Short of Expectations
- Blue Shield of California and Inland Empire Physician Groups Launch Accountable Care Initiative
- HINfographic: 9 Measures of ACO Success
- 8 Challenges to Medical Home Success
- New Chart: ROI Achieved by the ACO
- CDPHP Awards Physicians for Achievements in Patient Satisfaction, Quality of Care
- Which Value-Based Reimbursement Model Will Ultimately Align Physicians?
- Humana Remote Monitoring Pilots Engage Member's Circle of Care
- Q&A: How Can Case Managers Engage Physicians in Advanced Illness Care?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Palliative Care in 2014.
Looks at efforts by nearly 450 healthcare organizations to reshape healthcare delivery via a trio of emerging care models: the patient-centered medical home (PCMH), the accountable care organization (ACO), and case management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cynthia Kilroy, senior vice president of provider strategy and business development at Optum:
"With the new strategy around physician compensation models, if you don't have that alliance with your clinical transformation, your payor strategy and your capabilities, you're not going to be successful in moving the organization towards value-based care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.