- HealthPoint Medical Group First to Earn NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition
- Top Tools, Workflows and Processes for a PCMH
- Cigna, Beacon Health Form Accountable Care Program to Improve Health, Lower Costs
- HINfographic: 7 Patient-Centered Strategies to Generate Value-Based Reimbursement
- Hypertensive Patients Had Fewer Specialty Visits After PCMH Implementation
- New Chart: Who Conducts Home Visits?
- Program Providing Medical Home to Uninsured Californians Decreased Costly ER Care
- Embedding Case Managers as Ambassadors of Advanced Primary Care
- Deconstructing Health Reform: 3 Reasons Medicare and Pioneer ACOs May Not Survive
- Q&A: How are Medicaid Payors Implementing Bundled Payments for Primary and Specialty Care?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/MedicalHome.
What are your patient-centered care information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Medical Home Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Metrics: Dual Eligibles Care Management in 2013.
Examines WellPoint's practice transformation effort and the reimbursement models that support it, while providing a framework in which to evaluate the patient-centered medical neighborhood (PCM-N) model.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Karen Furbush, business consultant for John C. Lincoln Network:
"The ACO journey, as it relates to quality measurement and reporting, is a wonderful opportunity to see exactly what's going on with the patients, where we're having impact, and where we're falling down on the job."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.