|November 19, 2014
||Volume II, No. 23
Sponsored by: Physician Quality Rewards for Population Health Management
As Humana's Provider Quality Reward program enters its sixth year, Chip Howard, Humana's vice president of payment innovation in the provider development center of excellence, will share how Humana's program supports physicians' transition from volume to value and helps them become successful population health managers during a December 10, 2014 webinar. Click here to register or for more details.
- Optimal Diabetes Management Best Way to Avoid Heart Attacks: Study
- BUILD Health Challenge Increases Population Health Partnerships, Promotes Health Equity
- Novant Health Improves Patient Safety, Ease of Access via EHR Interoperability
- 6-State Health System to Deploy Technology, Population Health to Curb Avoidable Readmissions, Improve Patient Satisfaction
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Embedded Case Management
- Sentara Home Visits for High-Risk 'VIPs' Drive Hybrid Case Management Outcomes
- 2014 Remote Monitoring Metrics: Connections Curtail Utilization, Cost in Chronic Illness
- New Chart: Top Challenges of Population Health Management
- Healthcare Trends 2015: Safety Net Payors Blaze Trail in Telehealth, Co-Located Care Management
- Infographic: Medication Non-Adherence's Impact
- Chronic Care Management Medicare Reimbursement: New Revenue Opportunities for Care Coordination
- Kaiser-Permanente Primary Care Clinics in Target Stores to Feature Telemedicine
- Employees Offered Financial Incentives 33 Times More Likely to Participate in Wellness Programs: Study
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on 2015 Healthcare Trends
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Diabetes Management Offers 4 Ideas for Weight Control
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.