Study Examines Impact of Dual Eligibles on CMS Five-Star Quality Measures
- Optum Advanced Clinical Analytics Supports Population Health Management at Mercy and HealthEast Care System
- Personalized Interactive Smoking Cessation Program Doubles Quit Rates at 6 Months
- How Taconic IPA Embedded Case Managers Risk-Stratify High-Risk, High-Cost Patients
- HINfographic: Managing Population Health
- NIH-CDC Registry Tracks Deaths in Young People from Heart Disease, Epilepsy
- Home Visits Offer 'Eyes on the Ground' for High-Risk Populations
- New Testing Detects Population-Wide Vitamin, Mineral Deficiencies
- New Chart: Top 5 Health Targets of Telehealth
- Motivational Interviewing by Ochsner Health Coaches Drives Results in 4 Key Areas
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Case Management in 2013
Details the WellCare Health Plans, Inc. approach to duals' care coordination a healthy mix of public health and social support in which a team of advocates works the front lines of the community, cataloging and pooling resources with a common goal the reopening of a local food bank, for example.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Patricia Curran, principal in Buck Consultants' National Clinical Practice:
"The overall goal of population health management is to reduce the demand for healthcare by improving the health status of the workforce."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.