|November 5, 2014
||Volume II, No. 22
Sponsored by: Chronic Care Management Medicare Reimbursement: New Revenue Opportunities for Care Coordination
The 2015 Medicare Physician Fee schedule, which finalized the Chronic
Care Management reimbursement, was just released, leaving healthcare
organizations with little time to prepare for the final aspects of
this new reimbursement opportunity. During this November 19th webinar, Rick Hindmand, attorney with McDonald Hopkins, will share critical insight into how physician practices can best structure their practice to receive this additional reimbursement. Click here to register or for more details.
- Health Risk Management Programs Reduce Employee Health Risk in 10 Key Areas: Study
- Final 2015 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Covers Chronic Care Management, Telehealth
- Stratifying High-Risk Patients in Value-Based Healthcare: Procurement, Integrity of Clinical Data Challenge Segmentation
- Highmark's Increased Population Health Focus Shows Positive Results, Improves Patient Care
- Cigna 'Health Matters' Coaching Starts with Gamified Health Risk Assessment
- Scalable Models in Health Risk Stratification: Results from Cross-Continuum Care Coordination
- Living Better, Not Just Longer: Worksite Wellness at Any Age
- Palliative Care in 2014: Timely Referrals Key Challenge for Care Providers
- New Chart: Prevalent Health Conditions Among High-Risk Patients
- N.Y. Diabetes Telehealth Monitoring Advocates Individualized Care, Individual Goals
- Infographic: Telehealth Enhances Healthcare Delivery
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: A Strategic Planning Session
- Many Older Trauma Patients Would Benefit from Palliative Care
- Cerner-Livongo Agreement to Help Healthcare Providers, Patients Better Manage Diabetes
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Embedded Case Management
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Uses Health Risk Assessments
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.