Health IT Critical in Improving Population Health, Says New Report
- Elmhurst Clinic Tackles Hospital Readmissions with Phytel Population Health Management Suite
- Workers Who Smoke Cost U.S. Economy an Estimated $278 Billion Annually in Lost Productivity
- WellCare Works Community 'Front Lines' to Close Social Care Gaps for Dual Eligibles
- HINfographic: Secrets from a Medicare Advantage 'Star Czar'
- Aetna and Newtopia to Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk Factors Via Behavior Management, Personal Coach
- 3 Ways to Use Registries to Close Care Gaps
- Many Americans Not Walking Enough to Meet Recommended Guidelines for Health Benefits
- New Chart: Top 5 Care Coordinators for Dually Eligible
- Improving Population Health with Embedded Case Managers in an Open, Multi-Payor Community
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: How Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Accountable Care Organizations in 2013
Provides actionable information from more than 100 healthcare organizations on efforts to improve medication adherence and compliance in their populations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Jim Bellows, PhD, senior director of evaluation and analytics at Kaiser Permanente:
"We're trying to address our members' entire range of health needs mind, body and spirit. That's an important backdrop to our work in managing population health because that brings us into spaces where it's not only about managing chronic conditions or exacerbations of those conditions, it's about managing health behaviors and supporting our members in health behavior change." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.