|October 15, 2014
||Volume II, No. 21
Sponsored by: Chronic Care Management Medicare Reimbursement: New Revenue Opportunities for Care Coordination
Starting January 2015, physician practices will be eligible to receive reimbursement for chronic care management services provided to Medicare beneficiaries. During this November 19th webinar, Rick Hindmand, attorney with McDonald Hopkins, will share critical insight into how physician practices can best structure their practice to receive this additional reimbursement. Click here to register or for more details.
- Most Healthcare Providers Say Infrastructure Not Fully Prepared for EMR Evolution: Study
- Culturally Tailored Disease Education Improves African-American Patients' Self-Management Behaviors
- Closer Monitoring Needed to Help Prevent Repeat Strokes
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Enhanced Care Coordination: Technology to Manage an Aging Population
- Caldwell UNC Healthcare Embedded Case Managers Count Outreach, Not Cases
- Healthcare Trends in 2014: Putting Money on Population Health, Care Coordination and Integrated Care Delivery
- New Chart: Who Conducts Home Visits?
- Payor-Provider Telehealth Collaboration Targets Underserved, Remote Patients
- Infographic: Opportunities for Wearables in Preventative Healthcare
- Dual Eligibles Care and Service Planning: Integrative Approaches for the Medicare-Medicaid Population
- Can Managing High-Risk Populations Drive MSSP Savings?
- Temple Researchers Identify New Target for Treating Heart Failure
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Embedded Case Management
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.