Carolinas HealthCare System Integrating Clinical and Claims Data to Improve Population Health
- Over 100,000 Americans Quit Smoking Due to CDC's "Tips From Former Smokers" National Ad Campaign
- PFP Incentives in Small Practices with EHRs Improved Cardiovascular Care Processes
- Ideas to Engage Providers and Patients in CMS 5-Star Quality Rating Improvement
- HINfographic: Defining the Dually Eligible 16 Things to Know for Population Health Management
- Digital Hospital Displays of Health Information Enhanced Patient Engagement
- 4 Ways Aetna Identifies Cases for Compassionate Care Outreach
- Americans are Living Longer, Healthier Lives Compared to 2 Decades Ago
- New Chart: What's the Greatest Challenge of a PHM Approach?
- Health and Wellness Incentives: Positioning for Outcome-Based Rewards
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Health Coaching in 2013
Describes a suite of tools to facilitate identification, interaction, surveys, follow-up action, resource matching, and member engagement and outreach for a behavioral health population that is also a template for case management and care coordination of any organization's hard-to-reach or vulnerable members.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Karen Furbush, business consultant for John C. Lincoln Network:
"The ACO journey, as it relates to quality measurement and reporting, is a wonderful opportunity to see exactly what's going on with the patients, where we're having impact, and where we're falling down on the job."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.