|September 17, 2014
||Volume II, No. 19
Sponsored by: Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols
- Project IMPACT: Team-Based Diabetes Care with Pharmacists Improved Outcomes
- Multi-Institutional Research on Multiple Morbidities Valuable in Planning Healthcare Interventions
- Analytics Outweighs Accountable Care, Population Health, ICD-10 as an IT Priority, say Health System Execs
- 10 Things to Know About Population Health Management in 2014
- Almost Half of Older Adults Have Care Needs: Study
- Case Management Focus on Care Transitions Helps to Halve 30-Day Medicare Rehospitalizations
- New Chart: Top Tools to Determine Population Health Interventions
- Infographic: Large Employers Lead the Way with Worksite Wellness
- Is Texting Key to Population Health in Urban Communities?
- Pharmacist Home Visits, Call Center Help High-Risk Patients to Manage Medication Adherence, Avoid Readmission
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Stratifying High-Risk Patients
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Diabetes Management Offers 4 Ideas for Weight Control
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Impact of nine key interventions on medication non-adherencefrom the presence of pharmacists in patient-centered medical homes to medication reconciliation conducted during home visits.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
John Riedel, president, Riedel & Associates Consultants, Inc.:
"When you pair incentives with a strong culture of health and an ongoing communications component, you make the biggest difference."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.