|September 3, 2014
||Volume II, No. 18
Sponsored by: Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols
- Surge in 'Big Data' Tools Transforming Population Health Management: Study
- UNC Health Care, Alignment Healthcare Collaborate on Population Health Program for Medicare Beneficiaries
- How Does Healthcare Stratify High-Risk, High-Cost Patients?
- Population Health Participation Improves Adherence for Type 2 Diabetes Patients: Study
- BCBS Michigan Engages Specialists in Care Coordination
- New Chart: Top Tools to Assess Medication Adherence
- Infographic: Healthcare Consumer Evolution
- Greenway-Walgreens EHR Offers Pharmacists Opportunity to Close Care Gaps
- Substance Abuse App Among Expanded BCBSM Behavioral Health Offerings
- Trained Military Medics Ease Transitions for John C. Lincoln's Newly Discharged Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Stratifying High-Risk Patients
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Documents Sentara's successful hybrid approach to case management that has improved outcomes for both patients and physician practices.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Colin LeClair, executive director of ACO for Monarch HealthCare:
Patients continue to be suspicious of ACO services and they don't understand the value of care coordination;
it's hard to demonstrate tangible value to them. But we do know they're most likely to engage if their physician
endorses the ACO, and also if they've recently been discharged from the hospital.
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.