|August 20, 2014
||Volume II, No. 17
Sponsored by: Creating a Virtual Multi-Specialty Physician Network: A Payor-Provider Collaborative
- Increased Adoption of Complex Care Management Can Help Deliver Cost Savings, Quality Metrics: Study
- Community Pharmacist Intervention Boosts Medication Adherence, Reduces Healthcare Costs: Study
- Adventist Health Employees Test Population Health Rollout
- Mobile Technology Helps Health Coaches Support At-Risk Medicare Patients after Discharge
- New Chart: Top Challenges of Telephonic Case Management
- Infographic: Healthcare Pay-for-Peformance and Risk Sharing
- RWJF Awards UW Population Health Institute $12 Million to Build Culture of Health
- Severity Index Drives Patients' Touch Points with Nurse Navigators
- HHS: For Most Hospitals, EHR Meaningful Use Capabilities Largely Untapped
- Yale Online Forum Helps Teens with Diabetes 'Not Look Like a Jerk'
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable ER Visits in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management Earns Spot on Industry Radar
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Presents a range of risk stratification practices to determine candidates for health coaching, case management, home visits, remote monitoring and other initiatives.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cynthia Kilroy, senior vice president of provider strategy and business development at Optum:
"With new strategies for physician compensation models, if you don't have that alliance
with your clinical transformation, your payor strategy and your capabilities, you're not going
to succeed in moving the organization towards value-based care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.