|August 6, 2014
||Volume II, No. 16
Sponsored by: Creating a Virtual Multi-Specialty Physician Network: A Payor-Provider Collaborative
- Care Transitions Dashboard Mines Clinical Analytics for Patient-Follow-Up
- Kaiser Permanente, Johns Hopkins Medicine Strengthen Commitment to Advance Population Health
- Hybrid Embedded RN Care Managers Target High-Cost, High-Utilization 'VIPs'
- 4 New Hampshire Hospitals Partner in Population Health Initiative
- New Chart: Top Tools to Identify Patients for Home Visits
- Infographic: Wearable Healthcare Technology
- Meditology's Top 5 Technology Strategies for Population Health and Engagement
- NYCHHC Telehealth Success Strategy: One Hand on Heart, the Other on Phone
- Participation Open for 2014 Survey on Reducing Avoidable ER Visits
- Home Visits for the High-Risk: Targets, Timelines and Training
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable ER Visits in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Healthcare Metrics: Mobile Health Trends
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Profiles four telehealth interventions empowering patients across the country and overcoming the barriers of time, distance and cost as healthcare faces an impending physician shortage.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Elizabeth Miller, vice president of care management at White Memorial Medical Center, part of Adventist Health:
"A feature that should always be considered with population management is medication reconciliation [...]
In using NPs to go into the home and do medication reconciliation, many times we've found that the patient was
going to two cardiologists and taking medications from both, not realizing that that was against their health." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.