Population Health May Drive Geographic Variation in Medicare Costs
- Survey: U.S. Patients Prefer to Use Online Portal for Access to X-Ray Exams, Radiology Reports
- Framing Healthcare Incentives May Influence People’s Attitudes Toward the Incentives
- 4 Benefits of Online Health Communities in Chronic Care Management
- HINfographic: Defining the Dually Eligible 16 Things to Know for Population Health Management
- New Data Demonstrates Wireless Mobile Technology Improves Patient Engagement, Outcomes
- 7 High-Impact Ideas to Prioritize Prevention
- Dietary Risks Leading Cause of Disease Burden in the U.S., Contributed to More Health Loss in 2010
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Medical Home Programs?
- Telephonic Case Management: Protocols for Behavioral Healthcare Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Care Coordination of Dual Eligibles in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Complimentary Download: Population Health Management in 2012.
Looks at efforts by nearly 450 healthcare organizations to reshape healthcare delivery via a trio of emerging care models: the patient-centered medical home (PCMH), the accountable care organization (ACO), and case management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Emily Brower, executive director of accountable care programs at Atrius Health:
"By participating in a Pioneer ACO, we would have virtually all of our Medicare patients who received primary care from us in a risk model [...] if we could ...have a population approach as opposed to a payor-based approach, that would help us to improve care around the Triple Aim for our populations." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.