|July 16, 2014
||Volume II, No. 15
- CDC: 4 Ways United States Can Boost Returns on Healthcare Investment
- Will Big Data Drive Patient Participation in Population Health Management?
- HHS Launches Challenge to Improve Hypertension through Health IT
- Missouri Hospitals Network to Improve Healthcare Access, Care Coordination
- Infographic: EHRs and the Data of Healthcare
- Geisinger: Diabetes Care Bundle Produces Better Health Outcomes
- 2014 Value-Based Priorities: Population Health, Care Coordination, Integrated Care
- New Chart: Top Methods to Target Patients for Remote Monitoring
- N.Y. Diabetes Telehealth Monitoring Advocates Individualized Care, Individual Goals
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Diabetes Management Offers 4 Ideas for Weight Control
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Population health (PHM) trends at more than 115 companies, including prevalence of PHM initiatives, program components, professionals on the PHM team, incentives, challenges and ROI.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Patricia Curran, principal in Buck Consultants' National Clinical Practice:
"The overall goal of population health management is to reduce the demand for healthcare by improving the health status of the workforce." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.