|July 2, 2014
||Volume II, No. 14
- Survey: Employers Adjust Employee Benefits to Emphasize Healthcare, Wellness
- Hospital-Community Partnership Tackles Population Health Management
- Walgreens Pharmacists, Healthcare Clinic NPs Collaborate on Population Health Management
- New Tenet Hospital's Wellness Campus Designed to Draw Community
- 5 Ideas to Boost ACO Performance Results
- Infographic: 10 Things to Know About Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
- 4 Ways to Pinpoint High-Risk, High-Cost Candidates for Case Management
- 5 Key Findings on Condition of U.S. Healthcare System Care, Quality
- New Chart: Top Telehealth Services Available to Patients
- Telephonic Case Management: Protocols for Behavioral Healthcare Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video - Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Examines WellPoint's practice transformation effort and the reimbursement models that support it, while providing a framework in which to evaluate the patient-centered medical neighborhood (PCM-N) model.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Pamme Taylor, vice president of advocacy and community-based programs at Wellcare Health Plan Inc.:
"As you look at populations that qualify for both Medicaid and Medicare, it's going to be essential to figure out ways to sustain the social safety net, at the same time ensuring that members connect to the programs that they need to remove socially-based barriers to accessing healthcare." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.