|June 18, 2014
||Volume II, No. 13
- AMA Adopts Telemedicine Policy to Improve Access to Care for Patients
- E-MD and Lightbeam Population Health Solution Flags Avoidable High-Cost Events
- 7 Criteria to Identify Population Health Management Targets
- CMS Initiative Helps People Make the Most of their New Health Coverage
- Infographic: The Growing Industry, Effects of mHealth
- Processed Red Meat Linked to Higher Risk of Heart Failure, Death in Men
- Nurse Practitioners Slowly Gain More Access to Patients; Could Relieve Anticipated Physician Shortage
- Texas Health Denton Opens Hospital-Based Palliative Care Program
- New Chart: Top 6 Areas Covered by Health Risk Assessments
- Data Integration, Physician-Hospital Alignment Crucial to Bundled Payment Success
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management — 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Walks through the elements of Adventist's population health management program that engages individuals to modify behaviors and prevent illness in the future.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Colin LeClair, executive director of ACO for Monarch HealthCare:
"Patients continue to be suspicious of ACO services and they don't understand the value of care coordination; it's hard to demonstrate tangible value to them. But we do know that they're most likely to engage if their physician endorses the ACO, and also if they've recently been discharged from the hospital."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.