- Study Confirms Link Between Financial Stress, Failure to Stick With Hypertension Medication
- CMS Proposes Extension of Stage 2 Meaningful Use Requirements
- How Population Management Analytics Benefit High-Risk Patients
- Population Health, Care Coordination Ideas Get $110M from HHS
- HINfographic: Risk-y Business – HRAs Take Temperature of Population Health
- ICA, UPHP Collaborate to Improve Key Metrics Tied to Care Coordination
- Diabetes on the Rise, Growing as Healthcare Concern
- Geisinger, AtlantiCare Create Foundation for Value-Driven, Population-Based Care Delivery
- New Chart: Populations Participating in an Accountable Care Organization
- Humana Remote Monitoring Pilots Engage Member’s Circle of Care
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Telephonic Case Management
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join HIN Online:
Presents a template for evidence-based coaching that emphasizes clinical competencies, along with real-life applications from a health system already utilizing clinical health coaches within its value-based healthcare network.
Pre-order your PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer at Bon Secours Health System:
"We have red flag rehearsals, which allow a patient to know the signs and symptoms of a worsening condition and what to do for it. We reinforce the discharge instructions because it's a 'one-patient-one-record' mantra." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.