|May 6, 2015
||Volume III, No. 8
Sponsored by: Medicare Chronic Care Management Billing: Leveraging Population Health Management for Successful Claim Submission
During this May 21st, 2015 webinar, Debra Burbary, RN, clinical quality assurance manager with Arcturus Health Care, will share her organization's approach to billing for chronic care management. By leveraging its experience in population health management and chronic condition management, Arcturus Health Care has been able to successfully submit its first claim to CMS for the new Chronic Care Management codes. Click here to register or obtain more information.
Take the survey:
Accountable Care Organizations in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- Advanced Preventive Care for Higher-Risk Medicare Patients Curbs Hospitalizations by 39%
- Stratifying High-Risk, High-Cost Patients: Benchmarks, Predictive Algorithms and Data Analytics
- IOM "Vital Signs:' 15 Core Metrics to Monitor Population Health
- Integrating Substance Abuse Treatment with Population Health Improved Outcomes, Reduced Utilization: Humana Study
- NCCHWC Offers National Certification for Professional Health and Wellness Coaches
- Three Pillars of Health Coaching: Patient Activation, Motivational Interviewing and Positive Psychology
- Post-Discharge Home Visits, SNF Visits Halve Readmissions for High-Risk Population
- 2015 Healthcare Benchmarks: Chronic Care Management
- Infographic: EMR Investments for Care Coordination
- 2015 Telehealth Metrics: Remote Monitoring, Wearable Devices Upgrade Burgeoning Industry
- New Chart: Top Challenges of Embedded Case Management
- Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Workplace Clinics: Skill Sets, Stratification and Protocols
- CDC Foundation Resource Targets Employers' Heart Health Challenges
- California Telehealth Collaboration Brings Specialty Care to Underserved Populations
- Mobile Apps Connect Community of Care Around High-Risk, Chronically Ill Patients
- HealthMine Wellness Report: Most Consumers Don't Stay Engaged Throughout Year
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.