|April 15, 2015
||Volume III, No. 7
Sponsored by: Home Visits: Five Pillars to Reduce Readmissions and Empower High-Risk Patients
During this April 21, 2015 webinar, Danielle Amrine, transitional care business manager at the Council on Aging Southwestern Ohio, will share the key features of the council's home visits program for Medicare beneficiaries at high risk of readmissions, from home visit scheduling and in-home assessment to post-visit touchpoints and program evolution post-launch. Click here to register or obtain more information.
Take the survey:
Accountable Care Organizations in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- Communication Gaps Hinder Population Health Improvement: Study
- John Hancock Gives Policyholders Fitbits® to Track Healthy Living
- DPS Health Focuses on 'Emergent Risk' Population
- Physician Value-Based Reimbursement: Quality Rewards for Population Health
- Infographic: The Realities of Patient Engagement
- Half of Healthcare Leaders Say IT Improves Population Health: HIMSS Study
- Patients Want Deeper Digital Connection with Their Doctors
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Chronic Condition Management: Leveraging Technology in a Value-Based System
- New Chart: Patient Data Used for Health Risk Stratification
- Population Health Management: Surge in 'Big Data' Tools Transforms Care Coordination
- Ochsner Care Transition Protocols Scalable for All Panel Sizes
- A Comprehensive Care Management Model: Care Coordination for Complex Patients
- Cerner, Advocate Health Care, Advocate Physician Partners Enhance Population Health Partnership
- Home Health on Care Transitions Management: Focus on Post-Acute to Home Handoff
- Arcadia EHR Database Offers Look at National Population Health
- Telephonic Case Management Protocols to Engage Vulnerable Populations
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.