Humana and Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Partner to Promote Population Health
- New Medicare Dashboard Furthers ACA’s Goals for Health Promotion, Prevention of Multiple Chronic Conditions
- 6 Data Analytics Driving Successful Population Health Management
- UnitedHealthcare Honors Employers for Outstanding Worksite Wellness Programs
- Infographic: Benefits of Population-Based Care Models
- Northwest Physicians Network and Cigna Launch Accountable Care Initiative to Improve Patient Health
- 37 Population Health Management Benchmarks
- More than 25,000 Patients Using My Care Plus Patient Portal
- New Table: 10 Behavior Change Principles to Guide Incentives Development
- HealthSounds Podcast: Care Coordination for Dual Eligibles A Results-Oriented Approach
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Managing Care Transitions in 2013
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: What's Working in Diabetes Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Mobile Health in 2013.
Provides actionable data from more than 100 healthcare companies on their current and planned use of registries and the impact of registry use on healthcare quality, efficiency and cost.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Irene Zolotorofe, administrative director of clinical operations at Bon Secours Health System:
"We work with our nurse navigators on transitioning patients from one area to another, whether that's coming from the hospital, back to the practice, etc. We're working with the nurse navigators to show them the tools that they need to transition patients to that care level."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.