Cardiologists Define New Symptom to Detect Heart Failure Risk in Patients
- Despite Progress, Ongoing Efforts Needed to Combat Infections Impacting Hospital Patients
- 5 Community Partners Supporting HCSC Dual Eligibles Care Coordination
- Cigna, Penobscot Community Healthcare Launch Integrated Approach to Improve Oral, Overall Health
- HINfographic: 12 Questions to Guide a Physician Compensation Strategy
- Virtual Conferencing Effective Weight Management Intervention
- 5 Population Health Tactics That Open the Door to Care Access
- Consumer-Directed Health Plans May Reduce Rx Drug Use
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Telehealth?
- Managing Population Health with Integrated Registries and Effective Patient Touchpoints
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Remote Patient Monitoring
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video: Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Accountable Care Organizations in 2013
Examines WellPoint's practice transformation effort and the reimbursement models that support it, while providing a framework in which to evaluate the patient-centered medical neighborhood (PCM-N) model.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
HealthFitness's Kelly Merriman, VP of service delivery, and Dr. Dennis Richling, chief medical and wellness officer:
"Our health coaching approach begins with technology. With the use of medical and pharmacy claims, HRA information and biometric data, we determine an individual's current health status." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.