|April 1, 2015
||Volume III, No. 6
Sponsored by: Home Visits: Five Pillars to Reduce Readmissions and Empower High-Risk Patients
During this April 21, 2015 webinar, Danielle Amrine, transitional care business manager at the Council on Aging Southwestern Ohio, will share the key features of the council's home visits program for Medicare beneficiaries at high risk of readmissions, from home visit scheduling and in-home assessment to post-visit touchpoints and program evolution post-launch. Click here to register or obtain more information.
Take the survey:
Telehealth and Telemedicine in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- National Population Health Snapshot Shows Drop in Premature Deaths
- Colorado Taps Connecticut CHC's Chronic Pain Telehealth Program
- 2015 Healthcare Benchmarks: Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Infographic: SXSW HealthTech Trends
- Humana Helps Doctors Chart Population Health Course with Transcend Resources
- mHealth Partnership Provides Mobile Coaching for N.J. Medicaid Patients with Diabetes, Hypertension
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry
- New Chart: Key Components of Population Health Management Programs
- AMC-Qualcomm Collaboration to Enhance Connectivity, Care Coordination for At-Risk Patients
- Care Transitions Management in 2015: EMRs, Discharge Summaries Sharpen Communication Between Care Sites
- SFHN Care Transitions Task Force: Standards Are Starting Point for Quality Improvement
- Hybrid Embedded Case Management: New Model for Cross-Continuum Care Coordination
- Companies Spend More on Corporate Wellness, but Employees Leave Millions on Table: Study
- Countering 5 Remote Monitoring Cautions in Face of mHealth Uncertainty
- Massachusetts Web Site Offers Mental Health Education, Screenings for Males
- Reducing Behavioral Health Readmissions: Integrating Behavioral and Physical Health for a Broad-based Intervention
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.