Companies Manage Healthcare Costs by Raising Incentives, Creating Healthier Workforce
- Third-Hand Smoke May Pose Threat to Population Health
- 4 Pillars of SNF/Hospital Partnerships
- New ACS Data Shows Investing in Colorectal Cancer Screening Pays Off
- HINfographic: Risk-y Business – HRAs Take Temperature of Population Health
- Targeted Treatment of Back Pain Sees 50 Percent Drop In Work Absence
- New Rule for Patient Care Collaborations: There’s No ‘I’ in ‘Team’
- Improving Continuity of Care for Elderly Patients with Chronic Diseases Cuts Costs and Complications
- New Table: Adventist Health Population Health Management Evaluation Checklist
- Improving Population Health with Embedded Case Managers in an Open, Multi-Payor Community
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Palliative Care in 2014.
Lays the groundwork for a PHM program, providing a comprehensive set of 2012 PHM benchmarks from 102 companies as well as strategic advice from early adopters of a PHM approach.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Karen Furbush, business consultant for John C. Lincoln Network:
"The ACO journey, as it relates to quality measurement and reporting, is a wonderful opportunity to see exactly what's going on with the patients, where we're having impact, and where we're falling down on the job."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.