|March 18, 2015
||Volume III, No. 5
Sponsored by: Home Visits: Five Pillars to Reduce Readmissions and Empower High-Risk Patients
During this April 21, 2015 webinar, Danielle Amrine, transitional care business manager at the Council on Aging Southwestern Ohio, will share the key features of the council's home visits program for Medicare beneficiaries at high risk of readmissions, from home visit scheduling and in-home assessment to post-visit touchpoints and program evolution post-launch. Click here to register or obtain more information.
Take the survey:
Telehealth in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- To Curb Healthcare Cost, Target Costly Subset with Advanced Chronic and Complex Illnesses: UHC Study
- Personalized Health Coaching Helps Reverse Progression to Diabetes
- Evidence-Based Health Coaching: Patient-Centered Competencies for Population Health
- Infographic: Patient Empowerment
- 2015 Healthcare Technology Spending: Half of Hospitals Will Invest in Population Health Management Solutions
- Apple® ResearchKit™ to Facilitate Chronic Disease Research, Data Sharing
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Population Health Management
- New Chart: Health Conditions Driving ER High-Utilizer Visits
- BCBS of Massachusetts-American Well Pilot Makes Virtual Doctors' Visits a Reality
- SFHN Cross-Continuum Care Transitions: Dashboard, Discharge Database Streamline Patient Handoffs
- Chronic Care Management Reimbursement Compliance: Physician Requirements for Value-Based Revenue
- In Wearables Venture, Mayo Clinic and Gentag, Inc. to Develop Wireless Sensors for Obesity, Diabetes Treatment
- Stratifying High-Risk Patients: Clinical Data Integrity, Procurement Prove Challenging
- NCQA 'Medical Home' Auto-Credit Possible for Phytel Population Health Platform Users
- 57 Population Health Management Metrics: Assessing Risk to Maximize Reimbursement
- CHRISTUS Remote Monitoring for Chronic Condition Management: Coaching Patients to Wellness at Home
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.