|March 4, 2015
||Volume III, No. 4
Sponsored by: Cross-Continuum Care Transitions: A Standardized Approach to Post-Acute Patient Hand-Offs
During this February 26, 2015 webinar, now available for on-demand replay, the Care Transitions Task Force at San Francisco General Hospital (SFGH) charged in 2012 with developing a multi-disciplinarian, cross-continuum approach to improving care transitions shares the key achievements of the task force and its impact on readmission rates. Click here to view the webinar today.
Take the survey:
Telehealth in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- 2015 Quality Impact: CMS Measures Impact Patients Beyond Medicare Population
- 5 Maryland Health Systems Form Population Health-Focused 'Advanced Health Collaborative'
- Infographic: Telemedicine Market Growth
- Positioning for Value-Based Reimbursement: Leveraging Care Management for Clinical and Financial Outcomes
- Are Hospitals Hitting the Triple Aim Mark? Aegis Thought Paper
- Tech-Savvy Seniors Want Online Options to Access Care from Home: Accenture Survey
- New Chart: Populations Targeted by Readmissions
- Annual Costs of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in United States Top $210 Billion
- 12 Things to Know About Chronic Care Management
- 2015 Healthcare Benchmarks: Care Transitions Management
- CDC: Global Hypertension Treatment Will Save Millions of Lives
- Risk Stratification Targets the High-Risk, Curbs Utilization Across Continuum
- Population Health Rx™ to Address Transitional Care Services for High-Risk and Medically Complex Patients
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Chronic Condition Management
- Healthcare's Volume-to-Value Transition: How to Get Paid While You're Waiting
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.