GNYHA to Implement Population Health Analytics Across Membership Base
- Nations Commit to Accelerating Progress against Infectious Disease Threats
- Collaboration, Medication Reconciliation, Yoga Key to Successful Population Health Management
- Aetna Foundation Supports Use of Technology to Improve Health of Underserved Communities
- Infographic: Health Management Is the Norm
- Smoking Cessation May Improve Mental Health
- 3 Essentials for Shift to Value-Based Physician Compensation
- Tighter Economic Regulation Needed to Reverse Obesity Epidemic
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Telehealth?
- Telephonic Case Management: Protocols for Behavioral Healthcare Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2014
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: What's Working in Diabetes Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Health Risk Assessments in 2013
Delivers performance benchmarks in six key areas of population health management, based on feedback by hundreds of healthcare organizations.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Pamme Taylor, vice president of advocacy and community-based programs at Wellcare Health Plan Inc.:
"As you look at populations that qualify for both Medicaid and Medicare, it's going to be essential to figure out ways to sustain the social safety net, at the same time ensuring that members connect to the programs that
they need to remove socially-based barriers to accessing healthcare."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.