|February 18, 2015
||Volume III, No. 3
Sponsored by: Remote Patient Monitoring for Chronic Condition Management
During a 45-minute webinar on February 24, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, CHRISTUS Health will share key features of its expanded remote monitoring program, including program design and impact, ROI, and how the program fits into the organization's long-term strategy as a risk-bearing organization. Click here to register for the webinar or obtain more details.
Take the survey:
Care Transition Management in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- UHC Population Health Approach Benefits 11 Million Members
- Infographic: Patient Self-Scheduling
- Deep Monitoring: New Gadgets Could Help Track Chronic Conditions
- Cross-Continuum Care Transitions: A Standardized Approach to Post-Acute Patient Hand-Offs
- 10 Measures of Quality Palliative and Hospice Care
- New Chart: How Is Chronic Care Management Conducted?
- Integrator, Seeker or Traditionalist? What Patients' Digital Health Habits Reveal
- Guest Post: Building the Right Health Management Program
- Telephonic Case Management Protocols to Engage Vulnerable Populations
- Roche, Qualcomm Collaborate to Innovate Remote Patient Monitoring
- Is a Population Health Management Approach Sustainable?
- Virginia Mason Online Patient Portal Surpasses 100,000 Users
- Physician Reimbursement for Chronic Care Management: Identifying New Practice Revenue Opportunities
- Ochsner Care Transition Protocols Scalable for All Panel Sizes
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.