|February 4, 2015
||Volume III, No. 2
Sponsored by: Positioning for Value-Based Reimbursement: Workforce Development for Transitional Care, Chronic Care Management
During a 45-minute webinar on February 5, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer with Bon Secours Medical Group, will share how his organization is developing the professional skill sets needed to adapt to new care delivery and reimbursement opportunities. Click here to register for the webinar or obtain more details.
Take the survey:
Care Transition Management in 2015
Join HIN Online:
- One-Stop Mental and Physical Health Services Boost Patient Outcomes: UCLA Study
- Infographic: The Cost of Inefficient Health Communications
- Social Media Predicts Hot Spots for Coronary Heart Disease: Study
- Remote Monitoring of High-Risk Patients: Telehealth Protocols for Chronic Care Management
- E-Reminder Nearly Doubles Asthma Medication Adherence
- New Chart: Critical Attributes of High-Risk Patients
- UAB Faculty Collaborate on $5.8M Study of Chronic Disease
- Population Health Among 6 Trends Fueling Optimism in Healthcare
- Chronic Care Management Reimbursement Compliance: Overcoming Obstacles and Meeting Requirements
- RWJF Grant Pairs Mentor, Pacesetter Communities to SCALE Improvements to Population Health
- 9 Hospital Discharge Communications Tactics to Curb Readmissions
- Three-Fourths of Consumers Want Employers to Offer Health and Wellness Incentives: Study
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Health Risk Assessments
- PHO Provides Framework for Physician Success in Value-Based Payment Models
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.