Health and Wellness Superusers Account for $161 Billion Annually in Food, Beverage Market
- Medication Adherence Among Heart Attack Survivors Varies Depending on Race, Gender
- Community 'Feet on the Street,' HRAs Improve Dual Eligibles' Health
- Millions of Lives Saved Since Surgeon General's Tobacco Warning 50 Years Ago
- HINfographic: 7 Patient-Centered Strategies to Generate Value-Based Reimbursement
- Online Patient Portal Increases Diabetics' Medication Adherence
- Ideas to Engage Providers and Patients in CMS 5-Star Quality Rating Improvement
- Workplace Wellness Programs Encouraging Lifestyle Changes May Not Reduce Costs
- New Chart: Top Incentives for HRA Completion
- Managing Population Health with Integrated Registries and Effective Patient Touchpoints
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Palliative Care in 2014.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN Video: Population Health Management 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Accountable Care Organizations in 2013
This is an overview and summary of a full market research study with data including: Current status of the overall weight loss market, nature and structure of the worksite weight loss programs market, types of programs, and much more.
Order your PDF copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
John Riedel, president, Riedel & Associates Consultants, Inc.:
"When you pair incentives with a strong culture of health and an ongoing communications component, thatís where you make the biggest difference." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.