|January 7, 2015
||Volume II, No. 26
Sponsored by: Chronic Care Management Medicare Reimbursement: New Revenue Opportunities for Care Coordination
Starting this month, physician practices are eligible to receive reimbursement for chronic care management services provided to Medicare beneficiaries. Physician practices can learn how to best structure their practice to receive this additional reimbursement from Rick Hindmand, attorney with McDonald Hopkins, during this replay of a November 19, 2014 webinar. Click here to reserve your on-demand webinar or obtain more details.
Take the survey:
10 Questions on Chronic Care Management
Join HIN Online:
- Remote Patient Monitoring Suited for Aging Baby Boomers: Report
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Enhanced Care Coordination
- Humana Physician Quality Rewards Boost Population Health across Accountable Care Continuum
- Enhanced Medical Home for High-Risk Children Dramatically Reduces Hospital Costs, Illnesses
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2015: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry
- Patient-Provider Survey Highlights Common Ground, Major Gaps: Booz-Allen Study
- Top Risk Stratification Tools for Telephonic Case Management
- Poverty Makes Diabetes Self-Care Tougher: Harvard Study
- Aetna Foundation Issues $4.5 Million Challenge to Spur Digital Health Innovation
- Physician Value-Based Reimbursement: Quality Rewards for Population Health
- 4 Models to Integrate Behavioral Health Services into Primary Care
- New Chart: Humana's Criteria for Remote Patient Monitoring Interventions
- Chronic Care Management Medicare Reimbursement Could Boost Patient Portal Use
- Infographic: How Millennials Are Re-Shaping Healthcare
- Most Consumers Struggle with New High-Tech Devices, Including Health Wearables: Accenture Survey
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Population Health Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
More to contribute? View all open surveys
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Uses HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your population health management information needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2015 Population Health Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.