While others wait for the healthcare industry to complete its transition to value-based reimbursement, Bon Secours Medical Group has already aligned itself with payment reform, leveraging its care team and providers and automating workflows to enjoy immediate rewards from its patient-centered approach.
Positioning for Value-Based Reimbursement: Leveraging Care Management for Clinical and Financial Outcomes describes how this 600-provider medical group has primed its providers to employ a broad mix of team-based care, technology and retooled care delivery systems to maximize quality and clinical outcomes and reduce spend associated with its managed patients.
In this 25-page resource, Jennifer Seiden, administrative director, population health, Bon Secours Medical Group, and Lu Bowman, population health market program manager, Bon Secours Medical Group, share how a reframed approach to care transition management and chronic care management pays off in improved population health and decreased spend.
For more information or to reserve your copy today, please visit:
In Positioning for Value-Based Reimbursement: Leveraging Care Management for Clinical and Financial Outcomes, Ms. Seiden and Ms. Bowman review the following:
and much more, including program results and ROI and the role BSMG envisions for skilled nursing facilities in coordinating patient transitions across the care continuum.
- Medical home principles at the heart of BSMG's accountable care approach;
- Reshaping the care team to include EMTs, pharmDs, community workers, and others;
- Adopting a population health mindset that encompasses the full practice panel instead of just patients seen daily;
- Technologies to identify and manage patients 'below the waterline';
- Use of nurse navigators to manage care for high-complexity patients;
- The return on investment equation that builds a business case for team-based care and protects this valuable investment;
Practical considerations for billing via Medicare's new Chronic Care Management codeseligibility, reporting, exclusions, and others;
- Care coordination responsibilities in BSMG's advanced patient-centered medical home model;
Reserve your copy today online:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on
your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within
your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network,
or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these value-based reimbursement resources: