Sea Girt NJ USA -- January 6, 2016: One year after the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services began reimbursing physician practices for chronic care management services, Bon Secours Medical Group is now comfortable with the CCM reimbursement requirements and is reporting that it's unique approach to this revenue opportunity is ramping up nicely.
And, the organization's approach to chronic care management reimbursement is helping to position itself for advance care planning as a new billable CMS event in the year ahead.
During Physician Reimbursement in 2016: Workflow Optimization for Chronic Care Management and Advance Care Planning, a 45-minute webinar on January 26th at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Robert Fortini, PNP, chief clinical officer for Bon Secours Medical Group, will provide an inside look at his organization's experience with CMS' chronic care management reimbursement this year and how they are leveraging this experience for CMS' newest billable event in 2016—advance care planning.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn:
- The biggest obstacles that Bon Secours faced when meeting the CCM requirements and how the organization overcame these obstacles;
- The measures of success Bon Secours is using to evaluate its CCM efforts;
- How Bon Secours is marketing its CCM services to Medicare beneficiaries to gain their consent for enrollment;
- The data analytics reporting that helps to identify beneficiaries eligible for CCM services and Bon Secours' outreach efforts to engage these beneficiaries in the program; and
- How Bon Secours' approach to CCM reimbursement in 2015 has helped its roll-out for the new advance care planning reimbursement opportunity in January, as well as the inside details on Bon Secours' approach to advance care planning.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Robert Fortini during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your chronic care management and advance care planning questions and challenges.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Physician Reimbursement in 2016: Workflow Optimization for Chronic Care Management and Advance Care Planning, please visit:
You may also be interested in these chronic care management resources:
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network — HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, e-mail email@example.com, or visit http://www.hin.com.