Press Release: A Patient Engagement Framework:
Intermountain Healthcare's Approach in a Value-Based System
Contact: Melanie Matthews
Sea Girt NJ USA -- October 15, 2015: As the healthcare industry's understanding of the importance of an empowered, engaged patient has increased, Intermountain Healthcare changed its mission statement to reflect the critical role of patients in a value-based healthcare system. "Helping people live the healthiest lives possible" embodies the new environment of shared accountability between patients and providers that is fostered at Intermountain Healthcare.
During A Patient Engagement Framework: Intermountain Healthcare's Approach for a Value-Based System, a 45-minute webinar on October 28th at 1:30 p.m., Tammy Richards, corporate director of patient and clinical engagement at Intermountain Healthcare, will share the key tenets of Intermountain's patient engagement strategy.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn:
- The key imperatives and tactics behind Intermountain's patient engagement framework that creates and fosters patient healing and builds loyalty;
- The role of health literacy and patient education in a comprehensive patient engagement approach;
- How a Patient Engagement Steering Committee and a Patient/Family Advisory Council contribute to the patient engagement strategy at Intermountain;
- The system-level process by which Intermountain evaluates and deploys meaningful technology for patient engagement across it 22 hospitals and 185 clinics, including remote patient monitoring, wellness education and content, patient portal functionalities and its overall digital health strategy; and
- How Intermountain is developing a composite metric to measure patient engagement.
You can "attend" this program right in your office to learn about the strategies Intermountain uses to engage patients in self-care.
It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Tammy Richards during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your patient engagement questions and challenges.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of A Patient Engagement Framework: Intermountain Healthcare's Approach for a Value-Based System, please visit:
You may also be interested in these patient engagement resources:
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network — HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, e-mail email@example.com, or visit http://www.hin.com.