As health plan operators last year were preparing to offer plans on the state-run and federally facilitated health insurance exchanges, they could only guess at the age and health of the population that would enroll, and they had no information about how their competitors would price their plans.
Now that open enrollment is over, Public Exchanges Data: Premium Analysis and Carrier Participation for 2014 takes a look at how it all played out. This report offers a highly detailed overview of where carriers participated, the types of products they offered and how their prices stacked up against their competitors.
Public Exchanges Data: Premium Analysis and Carrier Participation for 2014 is packed with information compiled by AIS researchers from state and federal exchange websites. It includes several easy-to-read tables, with numbers presented from a variety of perspectives (e.g., metal tier and state), for hundreds of individual and SHOP plans, and features a detailed look at the most prominent insurers on the individual federally facilitated exchanges — Aetna and Anthem.
Make sure you have complete information on public exchange participation as you look ahead to the next plan year. Order your copy of Public Exchanges Data: Premium Analysis and Carrier Participation for 2014 today at:
Table of Contents:
Insurance Carrier Participation in Public Exchanges
- Carrier Participation in Public Health Insurance Exchanges
- Public Exchanges by Number of Carriers in the SHOP Market
- Public Exchanges by Number of Carriers in the Individual Market
Health Savings Account (HSA) and High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Data
- Number of HSA and HDHP in FFE and State-Partnership Exchange Products, by State
Premium Rate Data for Public Exchanges, Individual Plans
- Average 2014 Individual Premium Rates per Tier, per State, for Health Plans Participating in Public Exchanges
- 2014 Premium Rates for Health Plans Participating in Public Exchanges—Silver Tier
- Catastrophic vs. Bronze Premium Rates for Selected States
- FFE Premium Rates Released; Anthem Plans Offered in Eight States
- AIS Survey Data: Aetna’s Individual FFE Strategy Targets Catastrophic Market
- Average Premium per Tier, per State, in FFEs—Aetna vs. Others
- CO-OPs: Not Necessarily Priced for Competition
- Average Premium Rates per Tier, CO-OPs vs. Non-CO-OPs in State
Premium Rate Data for Public Exchanges, SHOP Plans
- Average 2014 Premium Rates for Health Plans Participating in SHOP Exchanges
- Majority of Carriers Are Participating on Only One SHOP
- Average Premiums for 27-Year-Old, per State, per Company, per Tier, on SHOP FFEs
- Lowest and Highest Premiums for 27-Year-Old Offered by Tier, by State and Rating Region, on All SHOP FFEs
- Average Premiums for 27-Year-Old, per State, per Tier, on SHOP FFEs
To order your copy today, click here now:
Available in Single or Multi-User Licenses
A multi-user license will provide you with the right to install and use this information on
your company's computer network for an unlimited number of additional workstations within
your organization for a one-time fee. To have this valuable resource on your network,
or to inquire about ordering bulk copies in print or Adobe PDF, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
P.S. -- You may also be interested in: