Sea Girt NJ USA -- October 20, 2016: The Center for Primary Care, Evans, Ga., launched its chronic care management (CCM) model in April 2015 in one location with one CCM specialist. With an eye toward MACRA's Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) starting in January 2017, the multi-site physician group has aggressively expanded its program in a short time with seven CCM specialists overseen by a RN care coordinator now serving patients in nine locations.
With 4,000 patients on care plans and an average of 1,000 patients billed each month through CMS' CCM codes, the Center for Primary Care is well-positioned for success under CMS' upcoming value-based physician reimbursement model.
During Physician Chronic Care Management Reimbursement: Setting MACRA's MIPS Path for 2017, an October 25th webinar at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, Barry Allison, chief information officer, the Center for Primary Care, will share his organization's chronic care management reimbursement strategy and how this is guiding their preparation for MIPS in the year ahead.
Register for the webinar today or order your training DVD or CD:
You will learn how the Center for Primary Care:
- Uses the Medicare Quality and Resource Use (QRUR) Reports combined with Medicare's minimum CCM requirements and patients' diagnoses to identify and stratify patients into two CCM tracks;
- Follows a constructive workflow in its practices to create effective dialogue between its physicians and CCM specialists and provides the care team with more real-time information to better prepare for the next patient touchpoint;
- Structures a CCM chain of command for its CCM specialists, RN care coordinator and medical directors to promote work at the top of licensure;
- Enlists physicians' support to help patients understand the benefits of the CCM cost share;
- Leverages health information exchange, immunization registries and prescription data to engage patients in chronic care management;
- Examines its patient panels to identify its upcoming Medicare-eligible patient population and guides them into becoming a new Medicare beneficiary; and
- Works with its commercial Medicare plans to improve quality/cost ratios to further prepare for MACRA.
You can "attend" this program right in your office. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to participate in the conference. We will send you a login to access the webinar or a DVD or CD-ROM of the conference proceedings once it's available for shipping.
You'll also have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered by Barry Allison during the interactive question and answer session. You'll get answers to your
CCM and MIPS questions and challenges.
To register for the conference, the on-demand re-broadcast or MP3 download file or order the training DVD or CD-ROM of Physician Chronic Care Management Reimbursement: Setting MACRA's MIPS Path for 2017, please visit:
P.S. -- You may also be interested in these MACRA and chronic care management resources:
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network — HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.hin.com.