Sponsored by: Preparing for Value-Based Reimbursement Models: PHO Development for ACOs, Bundled Payments and Direct Contracting
- Anthem Blue Cross, Hospital Systems Launch Vivity, Value-Based Health System to Align Care, Improve Costs
- Achieving High Value Healthcare: Metrics from Medical Homes, Accountable Care and Case Management
- Infographic: EHR Trends in Nashville
- Medical Neighborhood Expectations for Physician Practices: Accountability, Communication
- Blueprint for a Medical Neighborhood: Building Care Coordination Between Specialists and PCPs
- Integrated Health Systems' Use of Long-Term Incentives More Than Doubles in Two Years: Study
- Driving Value-Based Reimbursement with Integrated Care Models
- Predictive Analytics, Registries Helping to Reduce Avoidable ER Visits
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Reducing Avoidable ER Visits
- New Chart: Top Metrics Used to Evaluate and Measure Population Health Management Programs
- HHS Predicts $5.7 Billion Drop in Hospitals' Uncompensated Care Costs
- Hospitals and Community Benefit: New Demands, New Approaches
- PHO Provides Framework for Physician Success in Value-Based Payment Models
- Community Linkages Support HCSC’s Holistic Approach to Duals
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Stratifying High-Risk Patients
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Coordination of Care for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telephonic Case Management in 2014.
Delivers a comprehensive set of metrics on current practices in and ramifications of remote monitoring for care management of chronic illness.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
7 Care Transition Models for High-Risk Patients
Featured Webinar Replay:
Alicia Goroski, MPH, senior project director for care transitions for Colorado Foundation for Medical Care:
"QIOs are defining communities by a set of contiguous ZIP codes. They recruit the medical service and
social services providers, as well as all community stakeholders to form coalitions to improve care transitions."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.