Sponsored by: Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols
- Pioneer, MSSP ACOs Save More Than $372 Million, Improve Patient Care: CMS
- Guide to Accountable Care Organizations
- Infographic: U.S. Hospital Administrative Costs
- Overcoming 3 Roadblocks to Duals Care Coordination
- Dual Eligibles Care and Service Planning: Integrative Approaches for the Medicare-Medicaid Population
- CDPHP Pilot Reduces Readmissions with Bedside Support, Post-Discharge Care Coordination
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Reducing Hospital Readmissions
- U.S. Health System Not Meeting Needs of Patients Nearing End-of-Life: IOM Report
- Case Management for Advanced Illness: Best Practices in End-of-Life Care
- New Chart: Key Components of Palliative Care Programs
- Good Home Care by Nurses Prevents Hospital and Nursing Home Admissions
- Guide to Home Visits for the Medically Complex
- PCMH-Neighbor Concept Builds on Patient-Centered Medical Home Momentum
- 10 Things to Know About Reducing Avoidable ER Visits in 2014
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Stratifying High-Risk Patients
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics: Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telehealth in 2013.
Captures the tools and practices employed by dozens of organizations in this prerequisite for care management and jumping-off point for population health improvement.
Reserve your PDF download or print copy today.
Healthcare Strategic Planning
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cynthia Kilroy, senior vice president of provider strategy and business development at Optum:
"With the new strategy around physician compensation models, if you don't have that alliance with your clinical transformation, your payor strategy and your capabilities, you're not going to be successful in moving the organization towards value-based care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.