Sponsored by: Embedded Case Management in Primary Care and Work Sites: Referral, Stratification and Protocols
- Pharmacist Home Visits, Call Center Help High-Risk Patients to Manage Medication Adherence, Avoid Readmission
- 42 Metrics for Improving Medication Adherence
- Infographic: Large Employers Lead the Way With Worksite Wellness
- Case Managers Coach Patients on Readmission 'Red Flags'
- Essentials of Embedded Case Management: Hiring, Training, Caseloads and Technology for Practice-Based Care Coordinators
- Collaborative Study Measures Multimorbidity By Age, Sex , Ethnicity
- Comorbidity Care Models: Integrated Action Plans for Complex Healthcare Needs
- Premiums Set to Decline Slightly for Benchmark ACA Marketplace Insurance Plans in 2015
- Public Exchanges Data: Premium Analysis and Carrier Participation for 2014
- New Chart: What are the Top Patient Level Strategies to Reduce Avoidable ER Use?
- Report Grades States on Telemedicine Reimbursement, Physician Practice Standards
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Case Management Focus on Care Transitions Helps to Halve 30-Day Medicare Rehospitalizations
- Community Health Network Retools Readmissions Ruler for High-Risk Heart Failure Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Stratifying High-Risk Patients
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Download: Reducing Avoidable ER Visits in 2014
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management
Featured Webinar Replay:
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.