Sponsored by: Creating a Virtual Multi-Specialty Physician Network: A Payor-Provider Collaborative
- Community Pharmacist Intervention Boosts Medication Adherence, Reduces Healthcare Costs: Study
- Pharmacists and Medication Adherence: Brief Interventions, Motivational Interviewing and Telepharmacy
- Infographic: Healthcare Quality in Insurance Marketplaces
- 10 Characteristics of CDPHP's Embedded Case Management Model
- Case Managers in the Primary Care Practice: Tools, Assessments and Workflows for Embedded Care Coordination
- 8 in 10 Physicians Adopted EHRs in 2013
- Beyond the EMR: Mining Population Health Analytics to Elevate Accountable Care
- New Chart: Who's on the Patient-Centered Medical Home Care Team?
- U.S. Employers Changing Health Benefit Plans to Control Rising Costs
- Public Exchanges Data: Premium Analysis and Carrier Participation for 2014
- Managing Risk in Population Health Management
- Study Reveals Surprising Benefits of Smaller Physician Practices
- 7 Patient-Centered Strategies to Generate Value-Based Reimbursement
- Evolution of a Hybrid Embedded Case Management Program
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable ER Use in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Remote Monitoring in 2014.
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Parsing Palliative Care and the Patient Experience.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Samantha Valcourt, MS, RN, CNS, clinical nurse specialist for Stanford Coordinated Care:
"Our goal is to empower our patients to be partners. We want to make sure that I can come to
the home and help them. But when I'm not there, I want them to continue the work that we started and to be their own advocate. We all have the goal to reduce readmissions and long lengths of stay."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.