Sponsored by: A Hybrid Embedded Case Management Model: Sentara Medical Group's Approach
- Horizon BCBSNJ Metrics Affirm Patient-Centered Model for Improving Care, Lowering Cost
- New Models in the Patient-Centered Medical Home: Incentives, Infrastructure and IT to Support Accountable Care
- Infographic: Rethinking Home Healthcare
- 7 Ways to Stratify Patients for Health Coaching
- Stratifying High-Risk, High-Cost Patients: Benchmarks, Predictive Algorithms and Data Analytics
- Participation Now Open for 2014 Survey on Reducing Avoidable ER Visits
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Reducing Hospital Readmissions
- New Chart: Top Standards to Assess and Monitor Medication Adherence
- Telemedicine Effective in Delivering International Cardiac Care: Study
- Diabetic Telehealth Monitoring: The Impact of Real-Time Data on High-Risk Patients
- Deconstructing Health Reform: 3 Reasons Medicare and Pioneer ACOs May Not Survive
- Use of Secure Physician-Patient Email Improves HEDIS Care Measure Performance Measures
- Guide to Physician Performance-Based Reimbursement: Payoffs from Incentives, Data Sharing and Clinical Integration
- Replicating Home Care Telehealth for Non-Homebound Curbs Readmissions
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable ER Use in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telehealth in 2013.
Examines opportunities presented by bundled or episodic payments, based on the experiences of naviHealth, a convener for CMS for Model 2 and Model 3 of the pilot.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
HINfographic: 12 Questions
to Guide a Physician
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cynthia Kilroy, senior vice president of provider strategy and business development at Optum:
"With the new strategy around physician compensation models, if you don't have that alliance with your clinical transformation, your payor strategy and your capabilities, you're not going to be successful in moving the organization towards value-based care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.