Sponsored by: A Hybrid Embedded Case Management Model: Sentara Medical Group's Approach
- Applying Big Data to Readmissions, High-Cost Patients Can Reduce Healthcare Costs
- Stratifying High-Risk, High-Cost Patients: Benchmarks, Predictive Algorithms and Data Analytics
- Infographic: The Effect of Medicaid Expansion Decisions by Southern States
- Strategies for Finding, Engaging Dual Eligibles
- Dual Eligibles Care and Service Planning: Integrative Approaches for the Medicare-Medicaid Population
- Uninsured Rate Drops 5 Percent; Largest Declines Among Young Adults, Latinos, and Low-Income: Survey
- Data Sources for Rate-Setting in ACOs, Exchanges and Narrow Networks
- New Chart: Top Challenges of Telephonic Case Management
- ACO-Home Health Partnership Fosters Transitional Care Management for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Home Visits for High-Risk Patients: Tools, Timing and Outcomes
- RN Care Managers Target High-Cost, High-Utilization ‘VIPs’
- Independent Physicians Collaborate in Population Health Model Driving Improved Patient Care
- Creating a Virtual Multi-Specialty Physician Network: A Payor-Provider Collaborative
- Snapshot of CMS Bundled Payment Care Initiative
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
The Medical Home in 2014.
Delivers a comprehensive set of metrics from more than 100 healthcare organizations on emerging trends in telephonic case management.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Samantha Valcourt, MS, RN, CNS, clinical nurse specialist for Stanford Coordinated Care:
"Our goal is to empower our patients to be partners. We want to make sure that I can come to
the home and help them. But when I'm not there, I want them to continue the work that we started and to be their own advocate. We all have the goal to reduce readmissions and long lengths of stay."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.