Sponsored by: A Hybrid Embedded Case Management Model: Sentara Medical Group's Approach
- Geisinger: Diabetes Care Bundle Produces Better Health Outcomes
- Inside CMS' Bundled Payments Pilot: Profitable Post-Acute Care Partnerships
- Infographic: EHRs and the Data of Healthcare
- 3 Post-Reform Priorities for Case Management: Collaboration, Integration and Extension
- Case Management in Value-Based Healthcare: Trends, Team-Building and Technology
- Aetna Study: Big Data Analytics Can Predict Risk of Metabolic Syndrome
- Population Health Framework: 27 Strategies to Drive Engagement, Access & Risk Stratification
- New Chart: Top 6 Areas Covered by Health Risk Assessments
- Cloud-Based Telehealth Platform Allows Remote Monitoring of Chronic Illness
- Remote Patient Monitoring for Enhanced Care Coordination: Technology to Manage an Aging Population
- N.Y. Diabetes Telehealth Monitoring Advocates Individualized Care, Individual Goals
- 2014 Market Data: Telephonic Case Management Offers Direct Line to Care Coordination
- 2014 Healthcare Benchmarks: Telephonic Case Management
- 5 Ideas to Improve ACO Performance Results
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: One Minute Metrics: Mobile Health
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Free Metrics: Palliative Care in 2014
Delivers a comprehensive set of metrics on current practices in and ramifications of remote monitoring for care management of chronic illness.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
HINfographic: 12 Questions
to Guide a Physician
Featured Webinar Replay:
Cynthia Kilroy, senior vice president of provider strategy and business development at Optum:
"With the new strategy around physician compensation models, if you don't have that alliance with your clinical transformation, your payor strategy and your capabilities, you're not going to be successful in moving the organization towards value-based care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.