Sponsored by: A Hybrid Embedded Case Management Model: Sentara Medical Group’s Approach
- Focus on Preventable Readmissions Could Save Hospitals Financial Penalties
- Community Care Connections for Dual Eligibles: Closing Social Gaps to Improve Health Outcomes
- Infographic: Insurers Respond to Rise of Private Exchanges
- Communication Key to ‘Healthy Handoffs’ in Medical Neighborhood
- Care Compacts in the Medical Neighborhood: Transforming PCP-Specialist Care Coordination
- Aetna/WESTMED Medical Home Success Leads to Collaborative Care Agreement
- New Models in the Patient-Centered Medical Home: Incentives, Infrastructure and IT to Support Accountable Care
- New Chart: Top Methods to Identify Patients for Home Visits
- Verizon Virtual Visits Expand Access to Medical Care for Patients
- 2013 Healthcare Benchmarks: Telehealth & Telemedicine
- 3 Key Benefits to Prudent Sharing of Physician Performance Data
- After Five-Year Lull, Healthcare Spending Growth Rate to Rise in 2015: Study
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2014: Performance Expectations for the Healthcare Industry
- 4 Ways to Pinpoint High-Risk, High-Cost Candidates for Case Management
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Coordination of Care for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telephonic Case Management in 2014.
Examines a set of provider compensation models across the collaboration continuum.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
12 Trends on the
ACO Frontier in 2014.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.