Sponsored by: Diabetic Telehealth Monitoring: The Impact of Real-Time Data on High-Risk Patients
- United States Ranks Last on Measures of Access, Quality and Care Coordination
- Achieving High Value Healthcare: Metrics from Medical Homes, Accountable Care and Case Management
- Infographic: A History of Healthcare Informatics
- 7 Roles of a Clinic-Based Health Coach
- Evidence-Based Health Coaching: Patient-Centered Competencies for Population Health
- Health Insurance Marketplaces Offer Consumers Affordability, Competition and Choice
- Public Exchanges Data: Premium Analysis and Carrier Participation for 2014
- New Chart: Top Methods to Identify Patients for Remote Monitoring
- QIOs Prevent Thousands of Hospitalizations Among Medicare Beneficiaries
- Rethinking Readmissions: Patient-Centered Collaborations in Care Transition Management
- PCMH-Neighbor Concept Builds on Patient-Centered Medical Home Momentum
- Pharmacists Could Help Reduce Readmissions by 20 Percent
- Pharmacists and Medication Adherence: Brief Interventions, Motivational Interviewing and Telepharmacy
- Narrow Networks Top Payor Product Innovations List for 2014
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2014
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN Video: Maximizing Care Transitions to Drive Clinical and Financial Outcomes
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your healthcare information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Healthcare Business Weekly Update.
© 2014 Healthcare Business Weekly Update by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, (732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463;
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
Telehealth in 2013.
Provides first-year advice from Monarch HealthCare's Medicare accountable care organization, one of 32 original CMS Pioneer ACOs engaged to test alternative payment and program design models for accountable care organizations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Parsing Palliative Care and the Patient Experience.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Samantha Valcourt, MS, RN, CNS, clinical nurse specialist for Stanford Coordinated Care:
"Our goal is to empower our patients to be partners. We want to make sure that I can come to
the home and help them. But when I'm not there, I want them to continue the work that we started and to be their own advocate. We all have the goal to reduce readmissions and long lengths of stay."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.